You have no items in your shopping basket.
Boss SY-300 Polyphonic Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
Grab your favorite axe and dive into an extraordinary world of sound creation with the SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer. The SY-300 can be used with all your guitars right away, with no special pickup required—just plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play! Thanks to revolutionary new BOSS technology, you’re able to explore fat, analog-style polyphonic synth sounds with zero latency, seamlessly extending the natural expressiveness and familiar feel of your own instrument. In addition, you can shape your normal guitar with the synth’s filters, amps, and LFOs to create all sorts of cool sounds never heard before. From unique lead textures to rich, evocative soundscapes, the SY-300 brings untapped dimensions of inspiration and creativity to your music.
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form