Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Combo Amp
The 22-watt (at 8 ohms) ’65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube™ output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Series: Vintage Reissue Series
- Type: All Tube Amp
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Jensen® C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0057146000
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube Driven Spring Reverb,
- Tube Vibrato,
- 2-Button footswitch,
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,
- Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,
- Reverb, Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 17.5" (44.45 cm),
- Width: 24.5" (62.23 cm),
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form