You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender American Special Stratocaster RW 3 Tone Sunburst
Fender® introduces the American Special Series Stratocaster®. Everything you want in an affordable U.S. made guitar is within your reach. Features include an Alder Body with gloss urethane finish, 9.5” radius maple neck, jumbo frets, Texas Special™ pickups, and Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo. The American Special Series - guitars for the times.
- Body: Alder, Gloss Urethane finish
- Neck: Maple, Modern 'C' Shape, Gloss Urethane finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Fender Texas Special single coils
- Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup,
- Position 3. Middle Pickup,
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup,
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Unique Features:
- Large '70s Style Headstock,
- Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit,
- Texas Special™ Pickups,
- Large '70s Style Decal,
- Parchment Pickup Covers and Plastic Parts,
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
- Includes: Fender Deluxe Gigbag
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form