You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender American Standard Jazz Bass MN Olympic White
The American Standard Jazz Bass is the same sleekly versatile, best-selling instrument it has always been, and it’s now upgraded with Fender Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups. It’s the latest incarnation of the timeless, must-have bass hit, and it now sings, snarls, grooves and growls more powerfully than ever.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass® Pickup (Neck)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 8250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- -Tinted Neck
- -Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front; Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- -Fender Spaghetti Logo
- -Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- -Rounded Body Shape
- -Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- -New Moulded Fender/SKB® Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior
- Included Accessories: Moulded rectangular SKB® case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Polishing Cloth: Polishing Cloth Included
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form