You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender American Standard Precision Bass MN Black
The American Standard Precision Bass is the same best-selling and solidly powerful instrument it has always been, and now it’s upgraded with a seismic Fender Custom Shop ’60s Precision Bass split single-coil pickup. It’s the latest incarnation of the indestructible workhorse instrument that revolutionized popular music, stronger and more indispensable than ever.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 8250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- Tinted Neck
- Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- Fender Spaghetti Logo
- Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Rounded Body Shape
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- New Moulded Fender/SKB® Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior
- Included Accessories: Moulded rectangular SKB® case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Polishing Cloth: Polishing Cloth Included
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form