You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 2x12 Valve Guitar Combo Amp (Ex-Demo)
Condition: Ex-Demo - Shop display stock. Scratches in the covering on one side of the amp, otherwise great condition. Original box, manuals, warranty all included.
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of “parallel evolution” that breaks away from tradition with dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry as well as power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that “borrowed” Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness for today’s players.
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers the performance of two time-tested Fender classics. Channel One offers pure, bell-like clean tones and warm crunch when driven, thanks to its Blackface Deluxe™ amp circuitry with extra headroom and 30-watt output. Channel Two’s circuit is based on an 18-watt ’61 brown Deluxe, offering plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at “real world” volume levels. An included footswitch allows easy selection between the two, and four EL84 power tubes add a distinctive midrange punch.
With pedal-friendly tube circuitry, simplicity of operation, and updated vintage aesthetics, the Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo is sure to become a modern classic.
• Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe™ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
• Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
• Channel-selection footswitch included
• Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
• Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
• Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
• Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end “thump”
• Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form