Fender Bassbreaker 45 2x12 Valve Guitar Combo Amp (Ex-Demo)
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender's storied lineage with a kind of "parallel evolution" that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker takes the original Bassman design and breaks away with features including dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry plus power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that "borrowed" Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness.
The Bassbreaker 45 is the 45-watt flagship model that leads a first-rate lineup of lower-wattage models, all with pro-level tone and performance for today's rock players.
• '59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and "pedal friendly" response
• Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
• Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full-powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena - players can dial up many "sweet spots" with various combinations of level and channel settings
• Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary "channel blend" tonal variations without a patch cable
• Two 12" Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and "vocal" tone character (combo only)
• Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end "thump" (combo only)
• Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form