You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Champion 40 Guitar Combo Amp
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there’s a Champion amp that’s right for you whether you’re looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 40-watt Champion 40 features a single 12” Special Design speaker, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound—from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
- Model Name: Champion 40, 40w
- Model Number: 2330300000
- Series: Champion
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: One - 12" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors. A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo Speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- FootSwitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form