You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Classic '50s Telecaster MN 2 Colour Sunburst
Few guitars shaped more styles of music in the ’50s and ’60s than the Telecaster guitar. From James Burton to the Beatles, the Telecaster was at the heart of popular music. And we still make them like we used to, with two single-coil Alnico pickups, vintage bridges and knurled chrome knobs. The ’50s Telecaster features an ash body, a maple neck and fingerboard, and a single-ply white pickguard.
- Type: Telecaster®
- Model Name: ?50s Telecaster®
- Model Number: 013-1202-(Color #)
- Series: Classic Series
- Colors: (303) 2-Color Sunburst,
- (Polyester Finish)
- Body: Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, ?C? Shape,
- (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25? Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White, (5-Hole)
- Scale Length: 25.5? (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features: ?C? Shape Maple Neck,
- Knurled Chrome Knobs,
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- P/N 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form