You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Classic 60's Jaguar Lacquer RW Fiesta Red
For guitarists who must have original-era Jaguar sound, look and feel, the Classic Series ’60s Jaguar Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its debut decade, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music. With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Fiesta Red and dual American Vintage Jaguar pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more.
Includes Fender Hard Case.
Includes Fender Hard Case.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone
- Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- Single "Wing" String Tree
- Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
- Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod
- Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- White Pickup Covers
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form