You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Classic Player '50s Baja Telecaster MN Blonde
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Christopher Fleming, the Classic Player Baja Telecaster guitar features an ash body with a thin polyester finish, soft "V"-shaped maple neck with 21 medium jumbo frets, Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele bridge pickup and custom Twisted Tele neck pickup, four-way pickup switch and S-1™ switch.
- Body: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Soft "V" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Custom 4 Bolt Neckplate
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Top Hat" Style Switch Tip
- Auxiliary Switching: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge/Neck Pickups (In Parallel)-Out of Phase, Position 3. Neck Pickup (Standard Tele) Position 4. Neck/Bridge Pickups (Series) Out of Phase
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Knobs, "Custom Shop Designed" Neck Plate,
4-Way + 2-Way S-1 Switching, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: (307) 1-Ply Black, (5-Hole), (389) 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form