You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender Classic Player '50s Stratocaster Shoreline Gold
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Dennis Galuszka, the '50s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, a maple neck with a 9.5" radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and Gotoh® vintage-style locking tuning machines, '57/'62 vintage-style single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup), custom two-point vintage-style tremolo, a five-way switch and custom pickup switching.
- Color- (344) Shoreline Gold
- Body- Alder
- Neck- 1-Piece Maple, Soft “V” Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard- Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups- 3 American Vintage Strat® Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico 5 Magnet Pole Pieces, Aged Covers and the Middle Pickup Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity for Hum Canceling in the Middle Switch Position
- Bridge- Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stamped Steel Saddles
- Machine Heads- Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Locking Tuning Machines
- Hardware- Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard- 1-Ply White, (8-Hole)
- Scale Length- 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut- 1.650” (42 mm)
- Unique Features- Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Style Locking Tuning Machines, “Custom Shop Designed” Neck Plate, Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo, 9.5” Radius, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Accessories- Deluxe Gig Bag
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form