Fender Classic Player '60s Baja Telecaster RW 3 Tone Sunburst
Former Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Chris Fleming has taken his previous design for the Classic Player Baja Telecaster and upgraded it with full-on 1960s features and vibe, including a rosewood fingerboard and a comfortable ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile.
The guitar also features an alder body, 9.5” fingerboard radius and 21 medium jumbo frets, single coil American Vintage ’52 Tele (neck) and ’58 Tele (bridge) pickups with special four-way (including both pickups in series) and S-1™ switching, three-ply pickguard, American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three brass
“barrel” saddles, special Custom Shop neckplate engraving and more. Deluxe gig bag included.
- Series: Classic Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5"Radius (241 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Cream Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck: Maple, '60s "C" Shape
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Strings-Through-Body Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- American Vintage Single-Coil '58 Tele (Bridge)
- American Vintage Single-Coil '52 Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade with S-1TM Switch Up:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel),
- Position 3. Neck Pickup,
- Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form