Fender Classic Player '50s Baja Telecaster MN Black
With their years of building experience, Fender's Custom Shop craftsmen created a "dream list" of specs, and this customized '50s-style Telecaster guitar—designed by Master Builder Chris Fleming—has it all! Special features include a soft V-shaped neck, custom pickups with four-way switching, knurled chrome knobs and "Custom Shop Designed" neckplate.
- Body- Ash
- Neck- 1-Piece Maple, Soft “V” Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard- Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups- 1 Custom Shop “Twisted” Tele® Single-Coil (Neck), 1 Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil (Bridge)
- Bridge- Original Vintage Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Machine Heads- Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware- Chrome
- Pickguard- 1-Ply Parchment, (5-Hole)
- Scale Length- 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut- 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features- Soft “V” Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Knobs, “Custom Shop Designed” Neck Plate, 4-Way + 2-Way S-1 Switching, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Accessories- Deluxe Gig Bag
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form