You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Olympic White
The new Classic Player Jaguar Special HH guitar turbocharges Fender's famous Jaguar model with several thoroughly modern improvements, such as dual humbucking pickups that add a whole different sonic dimension, revolutionary electronics that include a blend-able coil tap for more tones than ever, a 9.5” fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Enforcer™ Humbucking Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- Upper: Master Kill Slide Switch, Neck Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control, Bridge -Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control;
- Lower: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard : 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Unique Features: 2 Enforcer™ Humbucking Pickups, Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5” Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches, Humbucker/Single-Coil Blend Controls, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag included
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form