You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Black
The Classic Player Jazzmaster Special guitar updates Fender's famous Jazzmaster model with several thoroughly modern improvements, including hotter pickups, a new Adjusto-Matic bridge, a 9.5” fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Special Design Hot Jazzmaster Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- “Lead” Circuit: Volume, Tone,
- “Rhythm” Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle, positions-
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- (Lead Circuit) 2-Position Slide:
- Up: Lead Tone Circuit
- Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard : 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Unique Features: New Pickups with Fatter Tone and More Output, Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5” Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, White Plastic Knobs and Switches
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension™ ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form