You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender FSR 72 Telecaster Custom Walnut Maple
The Telecaster Custom combines the tradition of a single-coil bridge pickup with the supercharged sound of a humbucking neck pickup. Features include an alder body, maple neck with three-bolt plate and Micro- TiltTM adjustment, maple fingerboard, single- coil Telecaster bridge pickup, Fender Wide Range humbucking neck pickup, and vintage-style bridge and tuners. Now available for a limited time in Walnut!
- Series: Special Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Truss Rod: "Bullet" Style
- Standard Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge)
- Fender® "Wide Range" Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Grooved Steel Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features:
- 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Skirted Amp Control Knobs
- Dual-Wing String Trees
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form