You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender FSR Japan Classic '60s Stratocaster Fiesta Red
The Fender FSR Japan Classic '60s Stratocaster is a great guitar with a unique look and feel. The Fender Vintage Style single coils give classic strat tones that can switch between funky, soulful and rocking at a flick of the pickup selector. Aged plastics give it a classic look. If you want a stunning Japanese-made Stratocaster at a fair price, look no further than the Fender FSR Japan Classic '60s Stratocaster.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5 "(648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25 "(184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: twenty one
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650 "(42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge / Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great guitar for the moneyReview by Fred
Sound Quality Price
Playability is awesome: frets are polished and dressed to perfection - bending strings is easy and you can set a low action even with the vintage 7,25" fretboard radius.
Pickups sound great and will do the job. As usual with Japanese Fender, the electronic parts are not up to Fender USA standards but most of guitar players will be happy as is.
The weight is quite light (for a Strat) - courtesy of the basswood body and possibly the trem block.
Compared to my older CIJ '62 RI Strat, the fretboard is not as dark and "reddish".
That guitar is definitely worth a try as you will hardly find better value for the price.
The only concern is the lack of gig bag. Come on Fender, you can't add a cheap unpadded gig bag to carry that beauty from the shop to our home place? :-) (Posted on 08/08/2016)
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form