You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender Limited Edition Johnny Marr Jaguar Black
Johnny Marr is best known as the strikingly dynamic guitarist-arranger-songwriter behind the Smiths, who redefined and ruled U.K. pop in the 1980s. A master of melody, layering and texture, Marr has brought his own instantly identifiable genius to the proceedings ever since, in stints with The The, Electronic, the Pretenders and Johnny Marr and the Healers, Modest Mouse, and the Cribs, to say nothing of his solo career and innumerable guest appearances. The Johnny Marr Jaguar is a fantastically non-standard model that is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it, with a wealth of highly specialized features ideal for the discerningly unconventional guitarist. Now available in this limited edition black option.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot, Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: 6-in-Line American Vintage
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Custom Shape Based on Johnny’s ‘65 Jaguar® Guitar
- Frets: 22, Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White, 3-Ply Black
- Bridge: Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style “Floating”
- Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickups: Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr (Bridge), (Middle),
- Custom-Wound Bareknuckle® Johnny Marr (Neck)
- 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4.
- Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Switching:
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case with Blue Interior
- Other Features:
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Custom Wound Pickups, Artist Signature on front of headstock, Nylon Bridge Post Inserts for improved stability; Nylon Insert in Trem, Arm Sleeve to prevent arm swing
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form