You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Magnificent Seven American Special Jazzmaster Bigsby Candy Apple Red
With its stripped-down control scheme the stylish Limited Edition American Special Jazzmaster Bigsby is ready to rock. In an uncharacteristic touch, the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece replaces the standard Jazzmaster bridge, adding expressive shimmer to your playing. The comfortable modern 9.5” fingerboard radius is ideal for any playing style while the Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups retain the clear tones and edgy snarl of their inspiration. White witch hat knobs, modern tuning machines and a black/white/black pickguard complete the ensemble for classic Fender style. Includes a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Adjustable Bridge with Bigsby® Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge) American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Tweed Case
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form