You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender Magnificent Seven American Standard PJ Bass RW 3 Tone Sunburst
It’s one of the most common modification requests Fender get for Precision basses—the remarkable tonal versatility of an added Jazz Bass bridge pickup. The Limited Edition American Standard PJ Bass is a great American Standard Precision Bass—the rock-solid stalwart of the bass world—with the extra functionality of a singing, snarling Jazz Bass bridge pickup and a thinner Jazz Bass neck for faster action.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Head-stock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle High-Mass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Controls: Volume 1. (Precision Bass® Pickup), Volume 2. (Jazz Bass® Pick-up), Master Tone (Both Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Case/Gig Bag: ABS Molded
- Other Features: Limited Edition Neck Plate, Jazz Bass Neck with P Bass Body, PJ Pickup Configuration
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form