You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Magnificent Seven Offset Telecaster MN 2 Tone Sunburst
Originally conceived in the Custom Shop, the Limited Edition American Standard Offset Telecaster is an incredibly distinctive hybrid of a Telecaster and Jazzmaster. A novel concept and a truly original and collectable instrument never before seen in the Fender lineup, it features a highly distinctive offset body, with the singing voice of a Custom Shop Twisted single-coil neck pickup and a vintage-style Custom Shop singlecoil Telecaster pickup.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Into-nateable Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele (Bridge) Custom Shop “Twisted” Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Master No-Load Tone Control
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Other Features: Limited Edition Neck Plate, Jazzmaster Body with Telecaster Neck
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form