You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender Special Edition Lacquer '60s Stratocaster Daphne Blue
For guitarists who must have original-era Strat sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its second decade, when musicians used it to conjure and create electrifying sounds never before imagined or experienced. Everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own-from surf to psychedelia and more-and players started to discover in earnest just what a phenomenal instrument the Stratocaster really was. Now available in limited quantities in beautiful Daphne Blue or Surf Green, each with painted matching headstock.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" (184.1 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle
- and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Fender USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case/Gig Bag: Tweed Case
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form