You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fender Standard Jazz Bass RW Arctic White
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Jazz Bass combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Finish: Arctic White Polyester
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML NPS (.045 - .100 Gauges)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form