You have no items in your shopping basket.
Fender Super Champ X2 15W Guitar Combo Amp
The Super Champ X2 combo amplifier combines 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound with modern extra such as versatile amp voicing and a wide selection of digital effects. It’s simple, toneful and flexible, and with its easy computer connectivity you can also custom tailor your amp’s voicing and effects to your personal taste. Your rehearsal and recording sessions will really come alive with the unlimited tones that can be created with the Super Champ X2.
- Model Name: Super Champ™ X2
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Inputs: One Input
- Line Out: One Line Out
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Amplifier Length: 9.2" (23.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Speaker: 10" Special Design Speaker
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Unique Features: 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube, 10 inch Fender Special Design speaker (combo amp), Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.), Two channels with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, P/N 0073858000), 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments, External speaker capability, 1/4” Line output, USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording, Software (free download) allows additional flexibility.
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form