Fender SuperSonic 22 Guitar Amplifier Combo Blonde
The VINTAGE channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome BURN channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of YOUR guitar. Offered in classic Black/Silver or iconic 1961 Blonde/Oxblood cosmetic treatment; both versions include ivory "radio" knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop With Send & Return
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxillary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.3" (44.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
Unique Features: Deluxe Reverb power platform, VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices, BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation, Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics, 12 inch 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence, Ivory "radio" knobs, 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- FootSwitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Ivory Radio Knobs
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form