Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface
< h7>Key Features
• Eight Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise and minimal distortion
• Two newly-designed instrument inputs, now with increased headroom for seriously hot pick-ups
• Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
• Lowest roundtrip latency* in its class lets you perform and produce using effects in real time, with no need for DSP
• ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs
• Ten balanced analogue outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thump circuitry
• Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
• Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups
• Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
• All the additional software and loops you need to record
• Use it with all major DAWs on Mac and PC
• MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
• Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital devices
Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps deliver exceptional headroom, loads of linear clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion. The two inputs on the front panel feature newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. The ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs, particularly useful for anyone who wants to record higher channel counts and integrate lots of outboard gear.
When it comes to outputs, Scarlett 18i20 delivers full routing and monitoring flexibility. There are two dedicated TRS jack outputs for studio monitors featuring anti-thump circuitry, plus eight more analogue jack outputs, two stereo pairs providing mirrored independent headphone outputs on the front panel. With MIDI connectivity, you can also integrate your favourite hardware synths with your DAW. Wordclock Out is also on hand for sync'ing to external devices.
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. The lowest roundtrip latency in its class (2.74ms*) brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned with increased headroom to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, guarding your interface against unwanted power surges.
The included 'Focusrite Control' is a brand new software mixer for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included are the software and effects you need; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
*Roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
• Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
• USB Cable
• Power Supply
• Bundle code for your free software
Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) System Requirements
• Mac OS X Yosemite, El Capitan
• Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10
Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) is class compliant on Mac. Driver will be required for PC.
Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) Included Software
• Focusrite Control - Routing and monitoring application
• Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Softube Time & Tone Pack
• Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
• Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form