You have no items in your shopping basket.
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Standard T Heritage Cherry Sunburst #160083959
Actual Top Pictured
All the ingredients that made the Les Paul name legendary are in the Gibson Les Paul Standard 2016 T: your choice of a skilfully carved plain maple (non-translucent colors) or AAA figured maple top on a mahogany back, perfectly crafted mahogany neck, Burstbucker Pro pickups with coil-splitting capabilities, locking tuning machines, and neck and body binding. This is truly a comprehensively featured, fully loaded Les Paul, with a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard and modern weight relief to provide outstanding balance and playing feel while optimising the guitar's celebrated tone.
• Best-in-class traditional tuners provide outstanding performance with a classic look
• The familiar, time-proven playing feel that made the Les Paul famous
• Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch - even with heavy string bending
• Accurately reproduces the neck heel from the classic Les Paul Standards
• The original Les Paul case style, featuring enhanced protection
• Combines legendary resonance, serious sustain, and greater playing comfort
• True PAF humbucker tone for today's player, with coil splitting for alternate single-coil sounds
• Classic binding for traditional looks, one-piece design for seminal tone and sustain
• Right out of the case, this handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for action
• Gorgeous AAA maple top accents translucent finishes
- Nut: Graph Tech™ nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul heel
- Case: Traditional brown hard shell case
- Body: Carved maple top on mahogany body with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro™ humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Top: AAA maple top with translucent finishes
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form