Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio Faded T Satin Ebony
The Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded features a smooth, unbound body and a traditional carved maple top, with a beautiful faded finish that lends the look of a lovingly played vintage guitar. A rounded ’59 neck profile with a rosewood fingerboard and two screaming Burstbucker Pro pickups provide a world of classic Les Paul playing feel and commanding tone.
• The time-honoured tuner look, with smooth, efficient performance
• Traditional playing feel of the very first Les Pauls
• Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for no "string stick" - even with heavy string bending
• Vintage look and feel
• The best of both worlds - slimmer than the traditional neck, thicker than the "slim-tapered" '60s carve
• Combines legendary resonance and sustain with maximum playing comfort
• Made to exacting PAF specs, with potted coils that squelch squeal at high gain
• Sustain and sonic clarity are the hallmarks of this hard-wearing wood
• This handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for action
• The beautifully faded, hand-sprayed satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish captures the lovingly aged look of a vintage guitar
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech™ nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Neck profile: Rounded ’59 neck profile
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro™ humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Finish: Worn satin finish
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form