You have no items in your shopping basket.
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio T Inverness Green
The Les Paul Studio 2016 T delivers classic Les Paul tone, style, and playing feel as well as the versatile voices of split coil humbucking pickups - all in a package that represents amazing value for a genuine American-made Gibson electric guitar.
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16" at the nut
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown hard shell case
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Gibson's popular 490R and 498T humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive, hand-finished expert setup
- Finish: Thin high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form