Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T Premium Finish Wine Red
The Les Paul Traditional 2016 T's foundation is the same traditional tonewood combination that helped make the Les Paul a legend when it was introduced six decades ago. A beautifully carved solid Grade-AA figured maple top lends bite and articulation to the sound, while the solid mahogany back with traditional weight relief contributes superb warmth and depth. Pure vintage-voiced tone with a contemporary edge comes courtesy of Gibson’s ’57 Classic™ pickups with traditional chrome covers, made in the image of the hallowed late 1950s PAF humbucker with Alnico II magnets. A traditional wind in the neck position provides plenty of warmth and clarity, and in the bridge position, slightly over-wound coils in the ’57 Classic Plus™ offer juicy crunch and wailing lead tones.
• Preserves the classic Les Paul tone, improves playing comfort, and enhances the guitar's resonance
• Efficient performance with a vintage look
• The original Les Paul neck width retains the playing feel that launched a thousand hits
• Accurate return-to-pitch with heavy string bending - and great sustain - thanks to the dense, self-lubricating nut
• The classic look and feel you know and love
• The original Les Paul case style, now with enhanced protection
• Stylish traditional inlays reflect this iconic guitar's original look
• Seminal tone and feel, with increased sustain
• Expert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate action
• Powered by Alnico magnets and wound with plain enamel-coated wire, these humbuckers capture hallowed PAF-inspired tone
- Weight relief: Traditional weight relief for a lighter overall guitar
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16" at the nut
- Nut: Graph Tech™ nut
- Neck heel: Traditional Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown Les Paul hard shell case
- Inlays: Historic trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Pickups: ’57 Classic humbucking pickups
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form