Gibson 2016 SG Special Faded T Worn Cherry
The Gibson SG Faded 2016 T uses the same supreme tonewood combination as its predecessor of nearly 50 years ago, carries the same rock-solid, time-tested hardware complement as the legendary SGs of the '60s, is powered by a pair of genuine Alnico humbucking pickups, and of course offers all the legendary playability that has made Gibson famous. Above all, it retains the no-nonsense attractive appearance, and its genuine nitrocellulose satin finish sports the distinctive, worn look of Gibson's Faded series.
• The vintage tuner vibe with smooth, efficient performance
• Retains the celebrated feel of the SG's lightning-fast neck
• Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending - without string stick
• The traditional, asymmetrical double-cutaway body and beveled edge define comfortable playing
• Guard your guitar with padded protection
• Subtle inlay elegance matches the guitar's essence
• From purring warmth to sizzling leads, the Alnico-powered 490R (neck) and 490T (bridge) pickups deliver true tone
• Traditional tone, solid playing feel, and more sustain than ever
• Expert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate action
• Capture a vintage guitar's timeless look with the beautifully faded, hand-sprayed satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original 1 11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech™ nut
- Body: Carved from solid mahogany
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Inlays: Dot fingerboard inlays
- Pickups: 490R and 490T humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Finish: Worn satin nitro finish
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form