You have no items in your shopping basket.
Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1959 Les Paul Faded Tobacco Gloss
The Standard Historic 1959 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’59, Sunburst Les Paul that set the standard. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original the legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience.
• Neck Design: Historic long neck tenon
• Top: Book-matched flame maple
• Tailpiece: Lightweight aluminum stopbar
• Finish: Hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer
• Neck Joint: Constructed with hot hide glue
• Pickups: Custom Bucker PAF repros
• Fingerboard: Solid one-piece rosewood
• Body Back: Hand-selected one-piece mahogany
• Neck: Quality mahogany with '59 neck profile
- Body: Solid, Non-Weight Relieved 1 Piece Mahogany Back
- Top: Carved figured Maple Top
- Binding: Single-ply Cream Binding on Top
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany Neck with Long Neck Tenon
- Profile: '59 Rounded
- Truss Rod: Historic Truss Rod Assembly (No Tubing)
- Fingerboard: One-piece Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoid
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.687"/2.062"
- Nut: Nylon, PLEK System slits
- Headstock Inlay: Holly Headstock Veneer w/ Pearl logo
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Capacitors: Bumblebee
- Tuners: Kluson™ Deluxe
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Period-Correct Red Aniline Dye
- Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
- Additional: Each 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue comes with Certificate of Authenticity, adjustment literature, and warranty documentation.
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form