You have no items in your shopping basket.
Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy 24" Scale Flat Top Guitar 2-Color Sunburst
Crackerjack quality at a sober price! Faithful to the Gretsch® "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body: Agathis
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Purfling: Screened White
- F Holes Sound Holes: 3 7/16" Diameter Soundhole
- Body Depth: 3-7/8"
- Body Length: 18"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9 1/2"
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13"
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch® 3x3
- Truss Rods: Double-Action Body Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- String Nut: PPS
- Truss Rod Wrench: Included
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form