You have no items in your shopping basket.
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 36 Head
Independent gain and master knobs and a switchable FX Loop are standard appointments on modern triple channel amps. But that’s not nearly enough for a real TubeMeister flagship. So Mr. Hughes and Herr Kettner built in a MIDI system to access the channels, FX loop and onboard reverb. Even the power stages of the integrated Power Soak – 36, 18, and 5 watts, 1 watt and Speaker Off – are MIDI-controllable! A touch of a button is all it takes to conjure up to 128 such combinations. Imagine what this kind of creative freedom can do for your stage performance.
- All-valve guitar amp head
- Three independent channels - Clean, Crunch and Lead
- Switchable power output (36, 18, 5, 1 watt and Speaker Off)
- Speaker Off mode provides speaker emulation for recording through the Red Box connection
- 3-Band EQ for Clean and Crunch channels, as well as Gain and Volume controls
- Adjustable reverb
- Serial FX Loop
- Footswitch connection for channel switching and enabling FX loop and reverb
- MIDI-programmable power output switching for changing power output on the fly
- 3 x 12AX7, 4 x EL84 valves
- Tube Safety Control (TSC) auto-biases the amp's valves
- 1/4" jack input, 1/4" jack output for connecting external speaker cabinet
- Balanced XLR output for recording
- 17.1cm x 44.6cm x 15.2 cm dimensions
- 7.7kg weight
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form