You have no items in your shopping basket.
Jackson Adrian Smith SDX RW Snow White
The Adrian Smith SDX features a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, compound-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard, HSS configuration (high-output Jackson bridge pickup, noiseless middle and neck single-coil pickups), white pickguard (rosewood fingerboard model) or black pickguard (maple fingerboard model), five-way blade selector switch, Jackson tuners, Floyd Rose Special tremolo system and black hardware.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: San Dimas®
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Butt Adjustable
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Top Mount Floyd Rose® Special
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Branded
- Truss Rod Wrench: Standard Truss Rod Wrench
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form