You have no items in your shopping basket.
Jackson KEXTMG Kelly Electric Guitar Ivory
The KEXTMG Kelly™ features a basswood body (quilt maple top on trans finishes), three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMG® 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) pickups, and a fully adjustable strings-through-body TonePros® bridge.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Kelly™
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 in-Line
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- String Nut: Black Plastic, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Tone Pros® Fully Adjustable Bridge with Trhough-Body Strings
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickups: EMG® 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- EMG® 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Other Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Painted Headstock with White Jackson® Logo, Knurled Dome Control Knobs
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form