You have no items in your shopping basket.
Jackson PDX-2 Demmelition King V Red with Black Bevels
Built to Phil Demmel's exact specifications, the upgraded PDX-2 features a three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMG HZ pickups, dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch, and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Demmelition
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features:
- Floyd Rose® Special Tremolo System
- EMG® HZ Pickups
- Jumbo Frets
- Compound Radius Fingerboard
- Sharkfin Inlays
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form