You have no items in your shopping basket.
Jackson SL2 Pro Series Soloist Ebony Neck Satin Black
The SL2 Pro Series Soloist features an alder body, 3-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed oil finish, compound-radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha inlays, white neck and headstock binding, direct-mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 (bridge) and SH-1 '59 (neck) humbucking pickups with 3-way toggle switching, Floyd Rose bridge, and Dunlop strap locks. Available in Quicksilver and Satin Black.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Finish: Gloss (on Quicksilver) or Satin (on Satin Black)
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Direct-Mount Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Up: Neck Pickup
- Middle: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Down: Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black (on Quicksilver), Satin Krome (on Satin Black)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Switch Tip: Black
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Straplocks: Dunlop® StrapLok™ System
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form