You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jackson SLATHX-M 3-7 String Soloist MN Snow White
The seven-string Jackson SLATHX-M 3-7 features an arched Soloist Basswood body, a throughbody maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, Direct Mounted Seymour Duncan - Sentient (neck) and Seymour Duncan - Nazgul (bridge) pickup set, a bound compound-radius (12-16in) maple fingerboard with black Piranha inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 26.5in scale and a string-throughbody hardtail bridge.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson 4+3 AT-1
- Neck: Neck-Through-Body with Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Nut Width: 1.875in (47.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12 to 16in Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Scale Length: 26.5in (673 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.056 Gauges
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Direct Mount Seymour Duncan - Nazgul (Bridge)
- Direct Mount Seymour Duncan - Sentient (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form