You have no items in your shopping basket.
Jackson SLATXSD 3-7 String Soloist RW Silverburst
The seven-string Jackson SLATXSD 3-7 features an arched Soloist Basswood body with a quilt maple top veneer, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, Direct Mounted Seymour Duncan - Blackouts (neck) and (bridge) pickup set, a bound compound- radius (12 to 16 inch) dark rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 26.5in scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Wood: Basswood with Flame Maple Veneer Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12 to 16-inch Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5in (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- EMG 81 Humbucking (Bridge)
- EMG 85 Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose Special Bridge,
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form