You have no items in your shopping cart.
Job Vacancies - Kenny's Music
Assistant Manager (Full Time)
Kenny's Music - Glasgow
Kenny's Music is Scotland's largest independent musical instrument retailer, With 4 stores throughout Scotland. Our Glasgow store offers Scotland's busiest shopping city an alternative musical instrument experience, with our eclectic mix of the biggest names in music, such as Gibson, Martin, Fender, Casio, Yamaha and so much more.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager for our busy Glasgow store.
The role will consist of but not be limited to:
• Staff and sales floor management
• Ensuring the best customer service experience is always delivered
• Maintain the highest standard of visual merchandising
• Receiving and processing deliveries as well as general stock control
• Daily administration including cash handling
• Learning new product information
• Demonstrating products to a high standard
Ideally you will have the following skills:
• Previous supervisory/ management experience with the ability the motivate and lead a team
• Be able to demonstrate a number of instruments well (specifically guitar and piano)
• Experience of dealing with sales targets and other targeted sales areas
• The ability to drive sales and motivate and develop others to do so
• Experience with working to deadlines and in a time sensitive environment as well as prioritising tasks
• Be customer focused and strive for the highest level of service as well as selling based on the specific briefs outlined by the customer
If you would like to be considered then please apply here.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact you if you are unsuccessful in not being taken forward to the interview stage.
Job Type: Full-time
• Management: 2 years
• Ability to play an instrument: 2 years