You have no items in your shopping basket.
LD Systems MAUI 44 Active Column PA System
The LD Systems MAUI 44 Active Column PA System is ideal for musicians, DJs, solo entertainers and fixed applications, offering a massive 1600 watts RMS of system power, 40 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response and 129 dB peak SPL. Made from hard-wearing 15 mm birch ply, this compact column PA provides superior sonic performance and comprehensive features.
- Product number: LDMAUI44
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 121dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 129dB
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): (horizontal) 120°
- Overall height: 2223mm
- Weight: 58.4kg
- Other features: stable steel pins for a reliable connection between the components, LECC DSP
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 12"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 304.8mm
- Woofer magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Cabinet construction: Bandpass
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurethane
- Subwoofer width: 620mm
- Subwoofer height: 412mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 615mm
- Subwoofer weight: 40.8kg
- Subwoofer features: Custom-made multipin connector for vertical array
- Midrange size: 16 x 3.5"
- Midrange size: 16 x 88.9mm
- Midrange magnet: Neodymium
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter dimensions: (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted) 2 x 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted) 2 x 25mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Celestion
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1 each
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: powder coated
- Mid/Hi system width: 120mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 1811mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 144mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 17.6kg
- Mid/Hi system features: vertical array with an extremely wide sound dispersion
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 1600W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, over voltage, Multiband limiter, over-current
- Cooling: passive
- Controls: sub level, Main Level, Power On/Off
- Indicators: limit, signal, on, protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack, RCA
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin DSP characteristics
- DSP Functions: Crossover, Compressor, limiter, EQ
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24/24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100dB
Customer Reviews (1)
- excellent piece of kitReview by panders
Price Sound Quality
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form