You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mackie Thump 15 V2 Active PA Speaker
Only the Mackie Thump 15 1000W 15" Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump 15 provides the high output you need in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, Thump15 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, you're more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump15 offers the best performance for your money.
1000W TOTAL SYSTEM POWER
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form