You have no items in your shopping basket.
Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 Watt Bass Valve Amplifier Head
The Little Mark Tube solves the "tube or solid state" dilemma. The Little Mark Tube 800 goes a step further by also addressing that other perennial concern, "Will I have enough power?" The 800 watts from this powerful amp will satisfy any thirst for power, and the two blendable preamps give you the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp... or a mix of both!
- INPUT 1
- impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- INPUT 2 (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo)
- balanced, impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, phantom power 48V
- EFFECT RETURN
- impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN 1
- -60 dB to 23 dB range
- GAIN 2
- mixes tube and solid state gain
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT
- switch on rear panel
- PRE/POST EQ
- push/pull on gain knob
- center frequency: 60 Hz; level: Â±16 dB
- LOW MID
- center frequency: 360 Hz, level: Â±16 dB
- HIGH MID
- center frequency: 800 Hz, level: Â±16 dB
- center frequency: 5 kHz, level: Â±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- LINE OUT
- balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND
- unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- 6.31 lbs / 2.86 kg
- 10.1 in. / 25.6 cm
- 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- 2.8 in. / 7.1 cm
- OUTPUT POWER
- 500W RMS @ 8 ohm, 800W RMS @ 4 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT
- 100/120V; 230V; 240V
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form