Martin D-16GT Acoustic Guitar
• Model: D-16GT
• Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
• Body Size: D-14 Fret
• Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Rosette: Bold Herringbone
• Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
• Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16
• Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
• Back Purfling: none
• Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
• Endpiece: Black Boltaron
• Endpiece Inlay: none
• Binding: Black Boltaron
• Top Inlay Style: none
• Side Inlay: none
• Back Inlay: none
• Neck Material: Select Hardwood
• Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
• Nut Material: White Corian
• Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
• Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
• Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
• Scale Length: 25.4''
• Number Of Frets Clear: 14
• Number Of Frets Total: 20
• Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
• Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
• Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
• Fingerboard Binding: none
• Finish Back & Sides: Satin
• Finish Top: Polished Gloss
• Finish Neck: Satin
• Bridge Material: Black Richlite
• Bridge Style: Belly
• Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
• Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
• Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
• Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
• Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
• Pickguard: Tortoise Color
• Case: 345
• Interior Label: Paper Label
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form