Martin GPCPA1 Plus Electro Acoustic Guitar
Model: GPCPA1 Plus
• Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
• Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
• Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Rosette: Two Ring - Pearl
• Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
• Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
• Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
• Back Purfling: Solid Ovangkol
• Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
• Endpiece: none
• Endpiece Inlay: none
• Binding: Solid Ovangkol
• Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Fiber
• Side Inlay: none
• Back Inlay: none
• Neck Material: Select Hardwood
• Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
• Nut Material: Bone
• Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
• Headplate: Black Acrylic
• Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
• Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
• Scale Length: 25.4''
• Number Of Frets Clear: 14
• Number Of Frets Total: 20
• Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
• Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
• Fingerboard Position Inlays: Arrows & Squares
• Fingerboard Binding: Solid Ovangkol
• Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
• Finish Top: Polished Gloss ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
• Finish Neck: Satin
• Bridge Material: Black Richlite
• Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
• Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
• Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
• Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
• Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
• Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Pearl Dots
• Pickguard: Performing Artist Style - Delmar Tortoise Color
• Case: 375PA Hardshell - Brown
• Interior Label: none
• Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura +
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form