You have no items in your shopping basket.
Novation Launch Circuit Mono Station
Circuit Mono Station is a next-generation monosynth that originates from the Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators that can be individually controlled, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass.
• Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
• High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
• Three distortion modes
• Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
• Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
• Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
• Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
• 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
• 16 scale types
• Changeable sync rates
• CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
• Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
• Backup patches and sessions with Components
With Circuit Mono Station, the sync and tuning parameters of its two oscillators can be individually controlled. It also offers four waveshapes (sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold), a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation. Users can get the frequency band they want by applying high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB. In addition, Circuit Mono Station introduces a powerful overdrive.
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. There are three sequencer tracks: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Users can alter gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
A four-by-eight modulation matrix makes it possible to route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV.
Up to 64 patches can be loaded and saved on the device, right at the user's fingertips. Circuit Mono Station controls separate hardware via CV, gate and modulation outputs, and has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analogue filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, a source can be modulated, evolved and processed in entirely new ways. Via USB, Circuit Mono Station can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be managed using Components.
Posted in News By