You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nord Electro 5D 73 Professional Modelling Keyboard
The Nord Electro 5D 73 is a professional modelling keyboard from the Nord Electro 5 range of Vintage modelling keyboards. The Nord Electro 5D 73 features a 73-note keybed with semi-weighted waterfall keys (key-range E-E) and physical drawbars for the Organ section. One great feature of the 5D is the ability to split and layer sounds for example Piano/ Organ, Piano/ Sample, Sample/ Organ allowing the musician to perform two parts at once. This, plus the professional effects featured in the Nord Electro 5D which include Tube Overdrive, Vibe effect, Reverb & Delay make the Nord Electro 5D the ideal choice of keyboard for musicians looking to put on a professional and impressive show.
- Splits and Layers - Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 Split Points with LED indicators
- Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
- E-E key range for 5D 73 and 5 HP
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack/Release and dynamic controls
- Physical Drawbars on 5D 61 and 5D 73 models
- Principal Pipe Organ model
- B3 Tone Wheel Bass
- Leslie 122 simulation from Nord C2D
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (5D 61/73)
- All effects now in Stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate Reverb/Delay effects
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- The new Electro 5 series all feature 1GB of Piano Sample memory, allowing you to bring even more of our unique sampled acoustic and electric pianos on stage. The subtle but effective Sympathetic String Resonance technology derived from the Nord Piano is now implemented in the Electro 5 delivering an unprecedented degree of realism to your performance when using our Grand or Upright pianos.
- The piano section of the Electro 5 contains acoustic and electric pianos from the ever-expanding, and freely downloadable Nord Piano Library. Expertly sampled and brimming with unique character, the Grand and Upright Acoustic Pianos, legendary Electric Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord, provide a stunning sound palette.
- The Electro 5 Organ section features a new Principal Pipe Organ mode as well as the classic Tone Wheel simulation and the highly acclaimed Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit from the award winning Nord C2D Combo Organ.
- A new B3 Tone Wheel Bass feature gives you the classic 16" and 8" bass drawbars in the left hand and can even be used with the Piano and Sample section for a thick and meaty bottom. Both the Electro 5D 61/5D 73 feature physical Drawbars and can accommodate the Nord Half-Moon switch with stop/slow/fast modes (optional accessory).
- The new Electro 5 features a dedicated Sample Synth section with expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library (256 MB) and additional controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). The Nord Sample Library features a broad selection of free sounds from acclaimed sample producers as well as exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin.
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form