You have no items in your shopping basket.
Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphones
Optimized for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums, the RH-300V delivers accurate, punchy sound that inspires. From the powerful lows of the bass drum to the shimmering highs of cymbals, the tight, full-range performance of the RH-300V makes your private playing sessions more satisfying and enjoyable. These unique headphones are also a great fit with other Roland electronic percussion instruments, including the OCTAPAD SPD-30, SPD-SX, and HandSonic HPD-20.
- High-quality sound that’s optimized for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 metre) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form